Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise's Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Jerry’s Mosaic website. If you continue browsing our website, you are deemed to comply the terms and conditions below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing any order from Jerry’s Mosaic. By placing order, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full, and you agree to be bounded by them. Do not place any order if you disagree to any part of the terms and conditions stated below:
‘Seller’ or ‘Jerry’s Mosaic’ refers to Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise.
‘Buyer’ refers to the person who accepts a quotation of the Seller for the sale of the Goods or whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Seller.
‘Goods’ refers to any products to be supplied by Seller to Buyer
Purchase of Goods
1. Goods sold are not returnable, refundable, and exchangeable.
2. Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise has the right to retrieve Goods that are still in our warehouse and not yet been taken by buyer after 6 months from the date of invoice. Payment is refundable if there is no same, or no substitute of Goods to be given to the buyer.
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of Goods are approximately only, delays may occur. Jerrys Mosaic shall not be liable for any loss or any consequences suffered by the buyer or third party (directly or indirectly) caused by delay in delivery of Goods howsoever.
4. Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, liability of any kind suffered by the buyer or third party (directly or indirectly) caused by the use of Goods.
Quotation & Invoice
5. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all invoice is only valid for 14 days from the date of invoice if payment has not been made.
6. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, price given in quotation by Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise is only valid for 30 days from the date of quotation.
8. A minimum deposit of 30% of total amount in quotation is required in order to confirm the order and reserve the price quoted. Deposit is non-refundable.
Delivery & Return of Goods
9. Buyer must check the condition of Goods upon receiving the Goods, the risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to the Buyer on delivery.
10. Once the delivery note has been signed by buyer at the time of delivery, any defective of Goods discovered after the delivery shall not be recognized.
11. Return of Goods can be considered only when:
11.1 the Goods that delivered to the Buyer is different from agreed, and not yet been installed or damaged.
11.2 the Goods that delivered to the Buyer is defective, and discovered before signing the delivery note.
12. Visible defects of Goods shall be noticed by the Buyer before installing. Responsibility can not be accepted once the Goods have been installed.
13. If non-visible defects only appear to the Goods after installed in accordance with proper procedures and are deemed to be a problem of the quality of the Goods itself after being inspect by Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise, the only remedies by Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise are:
13.1 Exchange the defective Goods to other Goods. (May require top-up)
13.2 Refund for the defective Goods only, Jerrys Mosaic Enterprise will not compensate any amount of money other than refund of the defective Goods.